- Note: The Healing Bridge Clinic will move to a Telehealth model only with no in-person appointments starting February 9, 2024. The clinic will not accept new patients during the remodel, which is expected to be completed by mid-May.
- All patients of the Healing Bridge Clinic must complete new eligibility requirements before any appointment will be scheduled. Eligibility will be reviewed annually on July 1.
1. All patients must be a Georgia resident and must be able to provide a valid and current photo I.D. with current address and must be between the ages of 18-64.
2. All patients must be without any form of health care insurance. (No private insurance, Medicare, Medicaid or Veteran’s benefits.)
3. All patients must provide proof of residence with the following:
a. Utility bill (electricity, water, gas) from the previous month with patient’s name and address listed, ID must have a current address.
b. For patients living with someone else, we require:
i . A Notarized Affidavit from the homeowner. The homeowner must state that the patient lives with them and provide information about financial support (if any) the patient receives from them.
ii. A proof of residency document showing the name and address of the homeowner is also required.
4. All patients must provide the following proof of household income from the past 30 consecutive days.
a. Paystub, Social Security Statement, or note from employer on company letterhead, verifying pay if working a cash job. OR
b. “No Wage Letter” for yourself (and your spouse, if applicable) from the Georgia Department of Labor if not receiving wages. OR
c. A signed and Notarized Affidavit stating they are unemployed and have zero income.
i. If supported by another person, patient must also bring:
- A letter stating such, signed by that person, along with a copy of their photo ID.
- All patients must have income that is 200% or below the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Change Since 2000: Percent of Population Below Poverty Level