New Patient Orientation
Welcome to Healing Bridge Clinic!
We look forward to meeting you and helping you get back on track with your medical, dental, mental and spiritual needs. All new patients must arrive for their appointments at 9:45 a.m. When you do, you will find volunteers and staff members who are ready to welcome you into our clinic like family.
What To Bring:
- List of current medications
- List of current medical conditions
- Valid and current photo I.D. with current address
- Proof of residency such as a utility bill from the previous month with your name and address
- If you live with someone else, a Notarized Affidavit is required from the homeowner
- Proof of household income from the past 30 consecutive days (paystub, social security statement, note from employer on company letterhead verifying pay for cash jobs)
- “No Wage Letter” for yourself (and your spouse, if applicable) from the Georgie Department of Labor if not receiving wages
- If supported by another person, you must bring a letter stating such, signed by that person, along with a copy of their photo ID
For more information please call 678-373-9963